As a volunteer, you support A New Leaf's Mission of "helping families...changing lives" in countless ways. To start volunteering at A New Leaf, follow the steps below.
Down load and print Eagle Scout Project Application at bottom of page.
- This packet will have many opportunities for you to choose from. If you would like to do something not included in the application, this must first be discussed with the Volunteer Coordinator for program approval.
Fax or email the completed application with project details to the Volunteer Coordinator.
- Fax 480.649.3167 or email firstname.lastname@example.org completed application
- Concrete projects will require a detailed plan and supplies list submitted two weeks before start date.
- Volunteer Coordinator will then contact you to schedule project review and approval.
- Completed project plan and timeline must be presented at that time.
- All Scouts MUST first meet with the Volunteer Coordinator, tours will be scheduled if required.
Upon completion of the project, the Volunteer Coordinator will present the Scout with a certificate of completion.
- It is your responsibility to contact the Volunteer Coordinator upon completion of the project.
*Eagle Scouts are responsible for supplying their own materials and supervision.
Construction projects may require working with A New Leaf’s maintenance crew.
Current Available Opportunities
Provide and Assemble Weekly Lunches
Essential Needs Donation Drives
New Sports Equipment Drive
*Special projects may be available based on current needs.
The best volunteer project gift you can give is the one that is most needed!
Project Overview and Application Process:
For more detailed information, please read the Eagle Scout Project Application and Overview.
Fill out and fax your Project Application to 480-649-3167. You will be notified when your application is received to schedule a brief project approval meeting and tour of the project site if required.