Located in Northeast Mesa
We provide a tranquil setting conducive to personal and professional enrichment with customized facilitation for your meeting needs. Nestled in a unique outdoor space, the Center is close to convenient freeway access.
Revitalize your group with indoor or outdoor meetings, a Low Ropes course, and meditation areas. From non-profit agencies including schools and churches to corporations, government agencies and healthcare providers, the Training Center has the space and amenities you need with the option of customizing and facilitating programs as necessary.
- Four training rooms including an Executive Board Room with combined capacity of up to 100 participants spread across six rooms (25 maximum in largest room)
- Personal Reflection Room
- Computer lab featuring 13 computers
- Low-ropes team building course
- Contemporary kitchen and dining areas
- Outdoor seating and reflection areas
Information: Call 480-733-3084 to schedule your group or a tour of A New Leaf Conference and Training Center.
Adventure Low Ropes Course
The Adventure Low Ropes Course offers you a fun and exciting way to work together as a team while allowing participants to discover and explore their limits and self-understanding. Trust-building games and activities are designed to provide participants the opportunity to demonstrate their trust in other members of the group through a series of sequenced actions.
Trust Building Games
The Adventure Ropes Course is a fun and safe method that is used to encourage group participants to take risks and push them to solve physical and mental challenges while bringing the group together. The benefits of this type of prevention and intervention method are many:
- Promotes trust
- Improves self-confidence and effective communication
- Encourages appreciation of differences
- Awakens critical and creative thinking
- Brings the team together to be able to make decisions
All experiences are "challenge-by-choice." Participants are allowed to discover their own level of risk-taking in a safe and supportive atmosphere while being led by a trained facilitator.
Our Adventure Facilitators are trained professionals required to maintain a minimum of 18 hours of course work annually. The Adventure Facilitator will work with you and your group to custom-design an experience that will meet your needs.
Call 480-733-3084 to find out more or to schedule your group for the Adventure Low Ropes Course.