Welcome to A New Leaf of Arizona. Our mission is Helping Families...Changing Lives.
We offer many exciting jobs and internships at many different programs in a variety of positions.
We hope you will find employment with us to be a positive and satisfying experience.
BEFORE APPLYING, PLEASE READ BELOW CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT:
Any offer of employment with A New Leaf is contingent upon a successful consumer report to include verification of employment, Driving records and criminal background search. Applicants whose experience and training are most closely suited to the needs of the Agency may be selected for interviews. A New Leaf is an at-will employer. A New Leaf is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to the education, skills and experience for each specific position, the following requirements must also be met:
- Must meet the following driving insurability guidelines.
- Must successfully pass a criminal background check for the purpose of obtaining DPS Class One Fingerprint Clearance Card. A New Leaf will assist you with your fingerprint at your intake session. If you are currently on probation DPS may deny your Class 1 Clearance and you may be terminated from your employment upon verification of the denial from DPS. If you are concerned as to if you will qualify for this job requirement, please call DPS in advance at (602) 223-2279.
- Must have a valid Arizona Driver license.
- The Office of Behavioral Health and Licensing (OBHL) requires that employees are at least 21 years of age.
If you are interested in a job or internship with A New Leaf, please follow the directions below:
Complete and submit the employment application. Check the box labeled either Employment or Internship according to what you are applying for.
Then, forward it to the Human Resources Department along with an updated copy of your resume. You can submit them via one of the following methods:
- Fax (480) 969-2696
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be notified via email or phone if you are selected for the program position. Please note that if you are chosen as an employee or intern at one of our programs, you MUST attend a one week orientation prior to start at the program. The orientation week is counted as part of your hours. The schedule for the orientation is Mondays to Fridays, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, unless otherwise stated by HR or the training department.
- To see the list of documents that you must bring to the first day of the orientation, please click the icon below to view the PDF. Do not submit any of those documents with your application.
New Employee List of Required Documents (PDF)
For more information, please contact our Human Resources Department (480) 464-7466.