Arizona Women's Education & Employment
Dignity Through Work
Arizona Women’s Education and Employment (AWEE) makes it possible for generous people in our community to help women and men overcome obstacles and get better jobs, creating better tomorrows for themselves, their families and their communities.
Because of our long-term partnerships with Arizona’s top employers, clients are able to meet with the state’s best organizations. Providing Valley residents with the opportunity to earn dignity through work gives them the power to transform their lives. Since 1981, we have helped more than 200,000 clients find better jobs for better tomorrows. It’s what makes us a trusted, evidence-based workforce development provider in Arizona.
AWEE Brings Opportunity to Arizona Families
AWEE clients receive:
- Connections to Arizona’s best employers to make great job matches
- Skills trainings, coaching, mentoring and support
- Assistance with transportation, clothing and interview preparation
- Access to the innovation economy via entrepreneurship trainings and leadership development opportunities
- Connections to a supportive community that offers essential caring, nurturing and advocacy for long-term career success
A Variety of Resources
Arizona Women's Education & Employment offers unique programs and resources to the Valley:
- C.L.A.S.S.: Career Ladders Achieving Success and Security
- AWEEc: Arizona Women's Education and Entrepreneurship Center