We have many opportunities to share regarding unmet needs in our shelter programs. Please consider helping out where and when you can. Your efforts are greatly appreciated by those we serve.
Sponsor a Bed- Help purchase new beds for the residents in our shelters.
- Contact Doreen Davison for further information
Sack Lunches for the East Valley Men's Center (provide 45-90 lunches once a month)
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Commercial Grade Kitchen Supplies
- Non-perishable food is always needed and welcome
- Diapers in large sizes, specifically 4, 5 and 6
- New Men's clothing sizes XL +
- Stand Alone Tool Box
- Bike inner tubes
- $150 will sponsor a child for one week in child care
- Two NEW computers and work stations, one for our children's further education and one for our adult clients' job searches
- TV/VCR/DVD combination units needed in many shelter residences
- Digital camera & digital video camera for program use
- Art & crafts supplies or craft store gift-cards needed by all programs
- Our Essential Needs Donation Drives require ongoing community support
We accept secure donations online and have a variety of ways to become involved.
For more ideas, call (480)464-4648. Thank you!